We take our responsibility towards society and future generations seriously and act accordingly.
Franz Hinterecker, CEO KRAIBURG TPE
Thermoplastic elastomers of KRAIBURG TPE can be recycled up nearly up to 100%. Due to uncured molecular chains, it is possible to melt down the thermoplastic elastomers again and again. This characteristic allows you to lead back the thermoplastic elastomers into its manufactoring process. Therefore, you save material and even more preserve the environment.
In the field of environmental protection and occupational safety it is our aim to save resources, to avoid waste and to reduce or even avoid emissions. We pursue this objective by means of our integrated management system. We have ourselves certified according to DIN ISO 14001 every year.
||ISO 14001, USA
||ISO 14001, Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE - ecological
Our contribution to the protection of the environment:
- We produce materials that are nearly 100% recyclable.
- We are certified according to ISO 14001.
- We draw up an annual environmental and occupational safety programme.
- We are involved in the environmental award organisation "Umweltpreis Bayern".
- We choose our raw material suppliers by assessing their commitment to quality and the environment.
- For our customers, we develop compounds that require minimum energy input.
- We use recyclable packaging for our products.