Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
11. Nov 2019Harnessing the soft touch experienceKRAIBURG TPE harnesses the soft touch experienceread more
16. Oct 2019New compounds from KRAIBURG TPE for automotive exterior applicationsExcellent surfaces, high weather resistance and adhesion to technical plasticsread more
16. Oct 2019Fully certified and sterilizable compounds compatible with PAKRAIBURG TPE to introduce the world’s first VDI 2017-compliant THERMOLAST® M compounds for TPE/PA composite applicationsread more
16. Oct 2019KRAIBURG TPE is setting new standards in applications with food contactNew THERMOLAST® K compounds for applications with contact to fatty foodread more
16. Oct 2019Run Photon run … with compounds from KRAIBURG TPETeaching robot “feels” and “looks” with transparent TPE complying with the DIN EN 71-3 standard for toy safetyread more
16. Oct 2019A new performance class combines the advantages of TPEs and elastomersKRAIBURG TPE will be presenting a flexible material development platform for thermoplastic elastomer hybrids at K 2019read more
07. Oct 2019Plastics & Rubber Vietnam 2019Meet KRAIBURG TPE at Plastics & Rubber Vietnam (Hanoi) 2019read more
29. Sep 2019TPE appeal in furniture & fixturesKRAIBURG TPE caters to flexibility in the furniture sectorread more
22. Sep 2019A game-changing material solutionKRAIBURG TPE reaches out to the sports equipment sectorread more
18. Sep 2019Simply squeeze and mixKRAIBURG TPE supplies compound for innovative cosmetics dispenserread more
03. Sep 2019Solution for durability & top-notch designKRAIBURG TPE to focus on the growing personal care appliances marketread more
28. Aug 2019Clear guideline for medical grade plasticsThermoplastic elastomers comply with new VDI guideline 2017read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.