Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
01. Dec 2020Heading into 2021 well prepared: A TPE for sustainable cotton swabsKRAIBURG TPE supplies reusable cotton swab manufacturer with a thermoplastic elastomerread more
30. Nov 2020Active outdoor equipment styled with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, supplies the THERMOLAST® K series for the production of camping equipment for discerning consumers yearning to enjoy the outdoors with mod-cons.read more
23. Nov 2020China’s GB standards (中国国标) for food-contact materialsKRAIBURG TPE adheres to China's GB (GuoBiao) food-contact material safety standardread more
16. Nov 2020The therapeutic art of creativity with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K series for applications in the art and craft sector.read more
09. Nov 2020Mobile technology meets healthcare with TPEs.KRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds is meeting the material requirements for smart medical devices that are becoming important in today’s busy lifestyles.read more
04. Nov 2020Safely packed and well preparedKRAIBURG TPE presents a new materials solution for pharmaceutical packagingread more
21. Oct 2020Driven by continuously high demand: product innovationCreating connections: KRAIBURG TPE extends its portfolio to include electrically conductive TPEsread more
12. Oct 2020TPEs for dynamic diving equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds formulates THERMOLAST® K for dynamic diving equipment applications.read more
21. Sep 2020TPEs for a new breed of farm technologyKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K series compounds for industry-compliant agricultural applications, including equipment for pest control, planting, watering, weeding and harvesting.read more
14. Sep 2020TPEs make the grade in photography equipmentKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K GP/FG and For Tec E® AD/PAX/CR series compounds for soft-touch and easy coloring advantages in camera accessory applications.read more
10. Sep 2020Soft, resilient, dust-tight and water-proofKRAIBURG TPE and NEXTIS partner on flexible USB socket protection cover molded in THERMOLAST® for respiratory devicesread more
08. Sep 2020Sonic toothbrush: Superior TPEs for oral hygieneKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global manufacturer in superior TPE compounds supplied the THERMOLAST® K TPE for the production of the sonic toothbrush manufactured by Malaysia-based Ameba Products.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.