Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
28. May 2021TPEs grit their teeth for dental equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions, offers the THERMOLAST® M and THERMOLAST® K series of compounds to meet the safety and design criteria required for oral care devices.read more
24. May 2021TPEs for exceptional ergonomic accessories and furniture designKRAIBURG TPE is a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions. We offer TPE compounds with exacting properties to provide the necessary design flexibility and durability in ergonomic accessories and furniture for optimum user experience.read more
17. May 2021KRAIBURG TPE inspires innovation in home décor applicationsKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer compounds offers custom-engineered TPE solutions for the home decorative market.read more
11. May 2021KRAIBURG TPE’s digital series of events enters second roundVirtual TPE Expert Talks 2021 provide global informationread more
09. May 2021Garden tools turn over a new leaf with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer, offers TPE compounds that provide ergonomic characteristics and functionalities for gardening equipment use in urban spaces.read more
04. May 2021Innovative collaboration: award for jointly developed componentSuccessful cooperation between KRAIBURG TPE and automobile manufacturerread more
03. May 2021TPEs make the grade for safe food packagingKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions offers the THERMOLAST® K FC/CM1 and FC/CS series that meet the safety and design criteria for food packaging and containers.read more
26. Apr 2021TPEs ensure safety for medical tubingKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer, offers the THERMOLAST® M TPE compounds that conform to the purity and safety specifications required in medical tubing applications.read more
20. Apr 2021Less waste and more convenience with KRAIBURG TPEEnjoying coffee without feeling guilty: Reusable coffee cup lid made of TPEread more
19. Apr 2021TPEs: the strong link in telecommunications equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer, offers TPE compounds that conform to the advanced specifications required in telecommunication devices and accessories applications.read more
05. Apr 2021KRAIBURG TPE drives innovation for Asia Pacific automotive interiors and industrial tools marketKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer brings its latest THERMOLAST® K AD1/AP series with improved design advantages and solutions to the Asia Pacific automotive interior and industrial parts market.read more
31. Mar 2021A new material series for exterior automotive applications that contains a high percentage of postindustrial recycled materialsKRAIBURG TPE is supplying new solutions that push the plastics circular economy forwardread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.