Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
21. Sep 2020TPEs for a new breed of farm technologyKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K series compounds for industry-compliant agricultural applications, including equipment for pest control, planting, watering, weeding and harvesting.read more
14. Sep 2020TPEs make the grade in photography equipmentKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K GP/FG and For Tec E® AD/PAX/CR series compounds for soft-touch and easy coloring advantages in camera accessory applications.read more
10. Sep 2020Soft, resilient, dust-tight and water-proofKRAIBURG TPE and NEXTIS partner on flexible USB socket protection cover molded in THERMOLAST® for respiratory devicesread more
08. Sep 2020Sonic toothbrush: Superior TPEs for oral hygieneKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global manufacturer in superior TPE compounds supplied the THERMOLAST® K TPE for the production of the sonic toothbrush manufactured by Malaysia-based Ameba Products.read more
07. Sep 2020AZLA earpieces hit the right notes with KRAIBURG TPESouth Korea-based audio devices company AZLA has produced its earpieces from thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compounds and co-branded it with KRAIBURG TPE. The material provides excellent processability and ensures high wearing comfort.read more
27. Aug 2020Directly to the (home) office with the TPE Expert TalksKRAIBURG TPE hosts four days of free digital web-seminarsread more
24. Aug 2020TPE for high-quality surfaces for interiorsKRAIBURG TPE presents an integrated compound portfolio for automotive interior applicationsread more
17. Aug 2020TPEs find a niche in medical PPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compounds, offers a range of THERMOLAST® M compounds for personal protective equipment (PPE) applications in the medical sector.read more
03. Aug 2020TPEs promote sustainability in the building sectorKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global TPE manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, offers the THERMOLAST® K compounds for applications in the building and construction sector.read more
27. Jul 2020TPEs step up the game in extreme sports equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in high-performance TPE compounds, offers a range of THERMOLAST® K TPE compounds that can be applied in extreme sports equipment.read more
16. Jul 2020Soft feel and friendly to the skin with biocompatible TPEKRAIBURG TPE supplies custom-colored medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer for Nerivio, an innovative drug-free neuromodulation therapeutic wearable from Theranicaread more
13. Jul 2020Pharmaceutical packaging in top form with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global TPE manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, has packaged its THERMOLAST® M TPE compounds for pharmaceutical packaging applications.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.