28. Jan 2023Sustainable TPEs in Office SuppliesKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers the RC/FC/PCR/AP series of compounds with up to 35% PCR content for applications in office supplies.read more
14. Jan 2023Seal of comfort and safety with TPEKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers the EX and FR2 series of compounds for applications in door and window seals.read more
08. Jan 2023TPEs get a grip on medical device handlesKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) products and custom-engineered TPE solutions for a wide range of industries and applications, offers the Asia-Pacific medical and healthcare markets its THERMOLAST® H HC/AD1/AP series of compounds for grips and handles of medical instruments.read more
29. Dec 2022KRAIBURG TPE’s solutions for automotive window encapsulationKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers THERMOLAST® K series of TPE compounds for automotive window encapsulation that render surface aesthetics and functional finishing.read more
03. Dec 2022KRAIBURG TPE THERMOLAST® H TPE for medical valve applications.Medical valves control or deliver fluids (liquids and gases) and are essential in operating rooms, intensive care units, outpatient facilities, laboratories, and even homecare settings. With advances in patient disease care and management technology, it is difficult to imagine surgical devices, patient monitors, and other critical medical equipment functioning without valves.read more
19. Nov 2022TPE is Life for Hair Care AccessoriesHair care accessory innovations necessitate the use of advanced materials such as thermoplastic elastomers, allowing manufacturers to develop premium products that meet the needs of discerning consumers and help them avoid bad hair days.read more
04. Nov 2022THERMOLAST® H polar adhesion TPE series for medical devicesKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a wide range of industries, is proud to introduce the THERMOLAST® H HC/AD1/AP series of compounds that allow adhesion with a range of polar thermoplastics.read more
22. Oct 2022Innovative recycled TPE for Asia PacificKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, is offering its latest THERMOLAST® R RC/PCR/AP and RC/FC/PCR/AP sustainable TPE compounds for universal industrial and consumer applications.read more
14. Oct 2022Hiking gear makes strides with TPEThe THERMOLAST® K FC/LF series of compounds from KRAIBURG TPE, a global thermoplastic elastomer manufacturer with a diverse range of products and custom solutions for a wide range of industries, is gaining traction in hiking equipment applications.read more
05. Oct 2022Safe and clean water with TPE solutionsFor water dispenser applications, global TPE manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, KRAIBURG TPE, offers its THERMOLAST® K DW/H series of compounds to ensure consistently safe and clean water.read more
01. Oct 2022TPEs shine in lipstick packagingKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered materials solutions, offer the THERMOLAST® K FC/LF and FC/AD/PP series of compounds for lipstick and other cosmetic product packaging applications.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a global manufacturer of custom thermoplastic elastomers. KRAIBURG TPE was founded in 2001 as an independent business unit of the KRAIBURG Group and is now the industry's competence leader in the field of TPE compounds.
The company's goal is to provide safe, reliable and sustainable products for customer applications. With more than 680 employees worldwide and production sites in Germany, the USA and Malaysia, the company offers a large product portfolio for applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer goods industries, as well as for the strictly regulated medical sector.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX® and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and offer manufacturers numerous advantages not only in processing but also in product design. KRAIBURG TPE is characterized by its innovative strength, global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is ISO 50001 certified at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all its sites worldwide.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.