Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
17. Jan 2022Reinventing laboratory equipment with TPEMost medical decisions are based on laboratory test results, emphasizing the importance of early diagnosis for early prevention and treatment of illnesses. These work of analysis and testing has been aided by a variety of equipment and devices in the clinical laboratory.read more
10. Jan 2022TPE make work outs easier and funGoing to the gym is not only a recreational past time for adults but also a path for them to achieve their health and fitness goals. The desire to stay fit and healthy has never been more relevant than now.read more
03. Jan 2022Making music with TPEMusic serves not only to provide entertainment to individuals but also to sooth frayed nerves, in some instances. Music has been known to help relieve stress and even been proven to control our heart rates and blood pressure.read more
13. Dec 2021TPE makes a neat solution for cleaning devicesTo avoid looking at domestic chores as a chore and doing manual cleaning, using cleaning appliances and tools can help clean more efficiently, thereby halving cleaning time and reducing fatigue from physical over-exertion.read more
06. Dec 2021KRAIBURG TPE introduces new TPE for drinking water applicationsKRAIBURG TPE, the recognized global TPE manufacturer has developed a new TPE for drinking water applications with NSF/ANSI 61-compliance exclusively for the Asia Pacific market.read more
29. Nov 2021THERMOLAST® H TPE for medical device applications for the Asia Pacific regionThermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) are gaining popularity in medical device applications due to their high purity, durability, recyclability, and other vital properties and features.read more
22. Nov 2021New TPE solution complies with global food contact regulationsKRAIBURG TPE extends its range of Food Contact TPEsread more
15. Nov 2021TPEs gain ground in coffee-making equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, brews a perfect blend of design and functionality for coffee makers with its THERMOLAST® K FC/AD/PA and FC/CS series of compounds.read more
25. Oct 2021THERMOLAST® H TPE for Mouthpiece ApplicationsKRAIBURG TPE’s new THERMOLAST® H TPE compounds are ideal for use in dental mouthpiece applications, also known as dental mouth guards. The TPE compounds feature good durability, flexibility, and with high purity propertiesread more
20. Oct 2021Smooth Touch TPE for packaging and designPlease touch: New compounds from KRAIBURG TPEread more
17. Oct 2021THERMOLAST® H TPE for catheter connector applicationsTHERMOLAST® H TPEs designed for catheter connector applications in Asia Pacific regionread more
11. Oct 2021THERMOLAST® H for syringe gasket applicationsTHERMOLAST® H TPEs designed for syringe gasket applications in Asia Pacific regionread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.