Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
23. Sep 2021KRAIBURG TPE will address important market trends at FakumaInnovative TPE solutions for current challenges from lightweighting to circular economyread more
13. Sep 2021TPE makes the cut in shavers and razorsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer with a diverse range of TPE products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, caters to the personal hygiene market with its THERMOLAST® K series of compounds.read more
30. Aug 2021TPEs fuel E-Mobility growthKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® TPE series compounds for E-Mobility applicationsread more
23. Aug 2021Gaining a true sense of security with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer, offers the THERMOLAST® K AD1 and FR2 series of compounds for advanced home security equipment applications.read more
09. Aug 2021TPEs for ergonomically designed healthcare equipmentKRAIBURG TPE offers its THERMOLAST® M and THERMOLAST® K TPE compound solutions for improved ergonomics design advantages, to prevent injuries and safety hazards in healthcare equipment.read more
05. Aug 2021SQlab has chosen Supersoft TPE for optimum pressure distribution in cycling shortsCycling shorts padded with innovative TPE layer from KRAIBURG TPE provide lasting comfortread more
05. Jul 2021Medical sector offers a healthy outlook for TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global manufacturer of superior TPE compounds, offers a range of its THERMOLAST® M TPE and THERMOLAST® K TPE series of compounds for applications in the durable medical equipment sector.read more
22. Jun 2021There’s a system for learning to eat cleanlyKRAIBURG TPE provides adhesion and clean eatingread more
28. May 2021TPEs grit their teeth for dental equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions, offers the THERMOLAST® M and THERMOLAST® K series of compounds to meet the safety and design criteria required for oral care devices.read more
24. May 2021TPEs for exceptional ergonomic accessories and furniture designKRAIBURG TPE is a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions. We offer TPE compounds with exacting properties to provide the necessary design flexibility and durability in ergonomic accessories and furniture for optimum user experience.read more
17. May 2021KRAIBURG TPE inspires innovation in home décor applicationsKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer compounds offers custom-engineered TPE solutions for the home decorative market.read more
11. May 2021KRAIBURG TPE’s digital series of events enters second roundVirtual TPE Expert Talks 2021 provide global informationread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.