Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
16. Jun 20227 good reasons to choose KRAIBURG TPE’s material for orthopedic equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) and custom TPE solutions for a variety of industries, offers the THERMOLAST® H HC/AP series of compounds that can be used in designs of orthopedic equipment.read more
15. Jun 2022High Resistance TPE for cosmeticsLong-term safety and reliable stability: High Resistance TPE for cosmeticsread more
12. Jun 2022TPEs for thrilling deep-sea fishingKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) and custom TPE solutions for a variety of industries, offers the GP/AP and FC/S TPE series of compounds to fulfil the design and performance specifications for deep sea fishing gear.read more
08. Jun 2022KRAIBURG TPE Americas Partners with MSA Group in Colombia, South AmericaKRAIBURG TPE Americas Officially Launches Distribution Partnership with MSA Group Headquartered in Bogota, Colombiaread more
05. Jun 2022Aesthetic appeal of TPEs for consumer food packagingWith the food industry driving the packaging sector, consumer food packaging is turning to plastic materials to maintain food safety and ensure the quality of food throughout the supply chain.read more
30. May 2022TPE shows winning colors in medical applicationsTHERMOLAST® M and THERMOLAST® H TPEs for safe coloring solutionsread more
22. May 2022TPE, a "perfect tee" material for golf equipmentGolfing provides both pleasure and rewarding health benefits for people who are sedentary or do not enjoy high-intensity activities. According to studies, golf is an example of a quality exercise that can favor people of all ages by promoting endurance, improving coordination, and ensuring cardiovascular health, among other benefits.read more
16. May 2022Beauty products with soft-touch TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a wide range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered TPE solutions, offers the FC/ht series and VS/AD/HM series compounds for industry-compliant beauty tool applications.read more
08. May 2022TPE unleashes benefits for pet accessoriesKRAIBURG TPE offers the new THERMOLAST® K for pet accessories applications.read more
05. May 2022In focus: Media-resistant TPEs for cosmetic applicationsKRAIBURG TPE is working on new answers for the cosmetics market: in the summer of 2022, the compound manufacturer will present solutions that can withstand contact with isododecane-based products without any changes - in the long term and safely. Interested parties can already express their requirement wishes now.read more
25. Apr 2022TPE makes waves in surfing gear innovationEngineering plastics such as thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), which have a variety of properties that make it ideal for use in sports and leisure equipment, have been introduced as a result of changes in board construction. TPE is a great choice for beginners to advanced riders looking for the perfect board weight. It creates surfboards that are durable, flexible, and meet other design criteria for a board that fits any riding style.read more
21. Apr 2022Approved and ready for use in automotive interiors: Interior PIR TPEEstablished TPE for interior applications containing a high recycling ratioread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.