Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
05. Apr 2021KRAIBURG TPE drives innovation for Asia Pacific automotive interiors and industrial tools marketKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer brings its latest THERMOLAST® K AD1/AP series with improved design advantages and solutions to the Asia Pacific automotive interior and industrial parts market.read more
31. Mar 2021A new material series for exterior automotive applications that contains a high percentage of postindustrial recycled materialsKRAIBURG TPE is supplying new solutions that push the plastics circular economy forwardread more
19. Mar 2021A new look and a velvety touchCOPEC® for the new astrospec 2.0 safety glassesread more
19. Mar 2021BabyPyke sunglasses – ergonomic and gentle to the skin Innovation with THERMOLAST® MUsing THERMOLAST® M from KRAIBURG TPE the Belgian company Pyke S.A. has developed hypoallergenic sunglasses with an extremely ergonomic design for babies and small children.read more
15. Mar 2021CHINAPLAS 2021 cosmetics and skincare packagingKRAIBURG TPE highlighting TPEs for cosmetics and skincare packaging applications at CHINAPLAS 2021read more
08. Mar 2021CHINAPLAS 2021 consumer electronicKRAIBURG TPE to highlight versatile, safe TPEs for consumer electronic and smart wearable applications at CHINAPLAS 2021read more
03. Mar 2021Relying on experience: Improved materials solutions for extremely soft applicationsKRAIBURG TPE presents its NEXT GENERATION Supersoft TPEsread more
01. Mar 2021CHINAPLAS 2021KRAIBURG TPE to showcase TPEs for innovative OEM-automotive applications at CHINAPLAS 2021read more
15. Feb 2021TPEs power-up gaming accessoriesKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer, offers its THERMOLAST® K compound solutions for soft-touch, durability, and safety at play for gaming accessories applications.read more
01. Feb 2021TPEs take to 3D printing applicationsThe 3D printing process has in recent years been making great strides in the automotive, medical, industrial and consumer markets. A process that was once limited to prototyping, 3D printing is today more often being used for small batch production and to manufacture spare parts.read more
25. Jan 2021Medical devices with TPE’s soft-touch advantageKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, provides the THERMOLAST® M TPE compounds for a soft-touch feel and surface in medical device applications.read more
18. Jan 2021Hearty benefits of TPEs for home catering applicationsKRAIBURG TPE offers the THERMOLAST® K series compounds for home catering products and tableware applications.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.