Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
03. Aug 2020TPEs promote sustainability in the building sectorKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global TPE manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, offers the THERMOLAST® K compounds for applications in the building and construction sector.read more
27. Jul 2020TPEs step up the game in extreme sports equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in high-performance TPE compounds, offers a range of THERMOLAST® K TPE compounds that can be applied in extreme sports equipment.read more
16. Jul 2020Soft feel and friendly to the skin with biocompatible TPEKRAIBURG TPE supplies custom-colored medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer for Nerivio, an innovative drug-free neuromodulation therapeutic wearable from Theranicaread more
13. Jul 2020Pharmaceutical packaging in top form with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global TPE manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, has packaged its THERMOLAST® M TPE compounds for pharmaceutical packaging applications.read more
22. Jun 2020Making better, more efficient homes with TPEs.KRAIBURG TPE serves up home technology innovations with its THERMOLAST® K AD1 and AD/PA compounds, especially for high technology household product applications.read more
01. Jun 2020Learning aids made child-safe with TPEsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, offers a range of THERMOLAST® K TPE compounds for children’s educational toy applications.read more
18. May 2020KRAIBURG TPE’s Drinking Water series for safe supply of water.KRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, has developed the regulation compliant THERMOLAST® K Drinking Water series, for use in water applications.read more
11. May 2020KRAIBURG TPE compounds enhance quality of pet productsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, provides customized and high-quality solutions required in the production of pet products.read more
04. May 2020TPEs for direct contact with blood and body fluid applications in the medical sector.The THERMOLAST® M series offers the advantages of resealing, low surface friction and high elasticityread more
21. Apr 2020TPEs add color to applicationsKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global TPE manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, provides customized and economical colored TPE solutions for multiple industry manufacturers.read more
16. Apr 2020Working together to help people with reliable qualityKRAIBURG TPE is creating resources to supply system-relevant plastics processorsread more
14. Apr 2020TPE as a key material factor for more potent respiratory devicesKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global leader in superior TPE compounds, offers a range of THERMOLAST® M TPE compounds for medical ventilator, respirator and breathing therapy devices applications.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.