Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
01. Oct 2022TPEs shine in lipstick packagingKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom-engineered materials solutions, offer the THERMOLAST® K FC/LF and FC/AD/PP series of compounds for lipstick and other cosmetic product packaging applications.read more
21. Sep 2022KRAIBURG TPE to campaign in Düsseldorf: The focus is on sustainable products and discussionThe competence leader in thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) will present itself with a broad portfolio and special focus on sustainability at the K 2022 plastics trade fair held from October 19 to 26 in Düsseldorf.read more
14. Sep 2022Amplifying car audio performance with TPE compoundsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers THERMOLAST® K GP/FG and AD1/AP series of TPE compounds suitable for automotive interior applications, such as speaker seals and covers.read more
12. Sep 2022KRAIBURG TPE at PACK-PRINT PLAS Philippines 2022KRAIBURG TPE brings quality food grade material solutions for consumer and medical & healthcare packaging applications at PACK-PRINT PLAS Philippines 2022read more
01. Sep 2022Sound TPE solution for hearing aid applicationsKRAIBURG TPE, a leading global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) for a variety of industries, offers its TPE compounds for hearing devices such as hearing aid applications.read more
18. Aug 2022TPE: the trusted material for medical diagnostic equipmentKRAIBURG TPE’s THERMOLAST® H TPE HC/AP series enhances design and functionality of medical diagnostic equipment.read more
12. Aug 2022TPEs offer more food for thought in kitchenwareKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers the THERMOLAST® K FC/AD1 and FC/AD/PP series of TPE compounds for kitchenware applications.read more
25. Jul 2022Enhanced comfort, and durability with TPE menstrual cupsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers the medical-grade THERMOLAST® M range of TPE compounds for menstrual cup applications.read more
18. Jul 2022Bringing a varied selection of TPE sustainability solutions to K 2022The competence leader KRAIBURG TPE will present itself with a broad portfolio covering every aspect of sustainability at the upcoming K 2022 trade fair held from October 19 to 26 in Düsseldorf.read more
15. Jul 2022A wonderland of safe sensory toys with TPEKRAIBURG TPE’s FC/S and FC/AD/PP are ideal materials for safe sensory toys for babies and toddlersread more
08. Jul 2022Webinar: Connecting 3nnovation in End-to-end 3D PrintingAdditive manufacturing or 3D printing has been used for printing prototypes and complex structures in low volumes. The additive manufacturing market is growing and likely to be widely adopted by diverse industries. Automotive, medical and healthcare industries are the key markets driven in ASEAN.read more
04. Jul 2022KRAIBURG TPE at Medical Manufacturing Asia and Medical Fair Asia 2022KRAIBURG TPE exhibiting cutting-edge medical and healthcare TPE at the Medical Manufacturing Asia and Medical Fair Asia 2022read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.