Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
22. Jan 2020Design, noise reduction, flame retardancy and adhesion to polyamideKRAIBURG TPE is focusing on e-mobility market with a comprehensive TPE portfolioread more
20. Jan 2020TPE compounds for active lifestyle fashion wearCOPEC® series for apparel applicationsread more
14. Jan 2020Flame retardant TPE in electrical sectorTHERMOLAST® K flame retardant TPE series for electrical, electronics and other applicationsread more
07. Jan 2020High performance functionality for everyday essentialsInnovative hygiene products with KRAIBURG TPE compoundsread more
16. Dec 2019TPE in travel accessories applicationsTHERMOLAST® K series are packed with safety, scratch resistance and soft-touch properties that are essential for travel accessories applicationread more
10. Dec 2019TPE in white goods sealing applicationsKRAIBURG TPE offers customized solutions for white goods sealing applicationsread more
04. Dec 2019Flexible cable management system with THERMOLAST® KKRAIBURG TPE supplies co-extruded TPEs with optimum adhesion to PA for high-quality corrugated tubesread more
02. Dec 2019Safe, versatile and durableKRAIBURG TPE offers the TPE series compounds that meet the quality requirements for toys and novelty games targeted for adultsread more
19. Nov 2019Making bio-based TPEs using a modular systemKRAIBURG TPE is starting an ambitious campaign to develop custom-engineered thermoplastic elastomers containing variable proportions of renewable raw materials.read more
18. Nov 2019Wearable designs on the goKRAIBURG TPE augments the smart wearable devices and consumer electronic sectorread more
11. Nov 2019Harnessing the soft touch experienceKRAIBURG TPE harnesses the soft touch experienceread more
16. Oct 2019Fully certified and sterilizable compounds compatible with PAKRAIBURG TPE to introduce the world’s first VDI 2017-compliant THERMOLAST® M compounds for TPE/PA composite applicationsread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.