Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
08. Apr 2020TPEs with food contact approval - Perfect for skin and mouth contactKRAIBURG TPE is expanding its wide range of thermoplastic elastomers for dental and oral hygiene products to include types with adhesion to PAread more
01. Apr 2020KRAIBURG TPE appoints Dr. Joachim Mühlmeyer as new Director Asia PacificKRAIBURG TPE appoints Dr. Joachim Mühlmeyer as new Director Asia Pacificread more
23. Mar 2020Serving up innovation in smart kitchen appliances with TPEKRAIBURG TPE rolls out THERMOLAST® K TPE series for modern and smart kitchen appliances applications.read more
04. Mar 2020Comfortable to wear and compact in sizeKRAIBURG TPE is supplying a skin-friendly thermoplastic elastomer for an innovative Protos® headsetread more
19. Feb 2020Foam-free and extremely lightweight for sophisticated componentsKRAIBURG TPE to launch the world’s first weight-saving thermoplastic elastomersread more
17. Feb 2020The rise of TPEs in the medical industryKRAIBURG TPE, a recognized global manufacturer in superior TPE compounds, offers a range of the THERMOLAST® M TPE series for the medical industryread more
10. Feb 2020TPE puts power in industrial tooling and equipmentKRAIBURG TPE offers TPE compounds for industrial tooling and equipment applicationsread more
04. Feb 20203D printing also suitable for super-soft TPE compoundsFused deposition modeling with 3D printers using thermoplastic elastomers from KRAIBURG TPEread more
22. Jan 2020Design, noise reduction, flame retardancy and adhesion to polyamideKRAIBURG TPE is focusing on e-mobility market with a comprehensive TPE portfolioread more
20. Jan 2020TPE compounds for active lifestyle fashion wearCOPEC® series for apparel applicationsread more
14. Jan 2020Flame retardant TPE in electrical sectorTHERMOLAST® K flame retardant TPE series for electrical, electronics and other applicationsread more
07. Jan 2020High performance functionality for everyday essentialsInnovative hygiene products with KRAIBURG TPE compoundsread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.