WEB-SEMINAR: SHAPING TOMORROW’S MOBILITY WITH TPE
Hardly any other sector is under as much scrutiny as mobility – the future is lighter, faster and more efficient. The demands and expectations of both industry and consumers are high and need to be met. The purchasing decision, however, begins with the critically informed selection of raw materials, including the choice of the right TPE.
KRAIBURG TPE specifically showcases its strengths in the area of possible application scenarios for thermoplastic elastomers. This is due to the fact that there is the perfect material for every requirement of today’s and tomorrow’s mobility solutions. Whether the challenge is adhesion or weight, the product range covers current and future requirements of transport, locomotion and intralogistics.
Our web seminar is aimed at industry and material experts and product designers from the mobility sector who would like to learn more about the wide range of possibilities and solutions offered by TPE, and in particular custom-engineered TPE, by KRAIBURG TPE.
- Adhesion in multi-component processing
- Surface properties - haptics and abrasion
- Playing it safe: flame retardancy
- Quality and sustainability: saving weight with Lightweight TPE
- Conductive materials: thermally and electrically conductive TPE
- International network and availability