WEB-SEMINAR - TPE for challenging interior surfaces
Trends from tomorrow's cars make new demands on the appearance and the quality of the surfaces in the visible area. But classical requirements need to be met, too: Durability, resistance to wear and tear and easiness to clean. Often, however, all these requirements are in conflict with the constant cost pressure.
In order to serve customers today and in the future from a single source, KRAIBURG TPE has expanded its compound portfolio for surfaces in vehicle interiors. Only with the right materials the full potential of the vehicle interior of the future can be exploited - by injection moulders, system suppliers, OEMs and end customers.
Our webinar is aimed at industry experts from the automotive sector, project managers, engineers, designers, and processors who want to learn more about the trends, requirements and challenges in the anti-slip mat segment and the corresponding solution portfolio by KRAIBURG TPE.
- Automotive interiors of the future: trends and requirements
- The perfect solution for every challenge
- All sizes and shapes: FG/SF
- The all-rounder: VS/AD/HM
- Against cost pressure: GP/HF
- Tomorrow's vehicle interiors: multifunctional applications
Dr. Thomas Wagner, Product Manager at KRAIBURG TPE
- Alexander Mayer, Team Automotive Application Development at KRAIBURG TPE
- Dipl. Ing. Florian Vetter, Plastics Engineering, Development, Team Automotive at KRAIBURG TPE
- Matthias Wagner, Key Account Manager Automotive KRAIBURG TPE