WEB-SEMINAR: TPE compounds with recycling content
April 27th 2021, from 10:00 am to 10:30 am
At first glance, the sustainability strategies of European OEMs are as diverse as their product ranges - but they share one basic idea: to promote the development of a regenerative system and reduce CO2 emissions. Plastics play a key role here, because the recyclability of materials is one of the properties that is still underutilized by the industry.
To help OEMs take the first steps, KRAIBURG TPE offers various new approaches: The focus is on building a circular economy, and this requires TPE with the highest possible amount of recycled content. KRAIBURG TPE is therefore expanding its automotive exterior portfolio by adding a new series. The special feature: all new compounds have a post-industrial recycling content of at least 20% and up to 40% while meeting the high exterior requirements of the automotive industry.
Our web seminar is aimed at all European contacts from the automotive segment as well as automotive enthusiasts who would like to learn more about the diverse possibilities and solutions of TPE as well as custom-engineered TPE, from KRAIBURG TPE.
- No opposites: What plastics and sustainability have in common - in the automotive sector
- A critical look at bio and recycling approaches
- The rocky road to … a circular economy
- To the limit: TPE with recycled content
- New on the market: Post-industry recycling range for automotive applications with a focus on exteriors
- Looking to the future: what additional sustainable solutions is KRAIBURG TPE developing across industries?