Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
15. Jun 2022High Resistance TPE for CosmeticsAffidabile, sicuro e resistente a lungo termine: High Resistance TPE for Cosmeticsread more
21. Apr 2022Disponibile e conforme e per le applicazioni all’interno delle automobili. Post-Industrial Recycled (PIR) TPE per interno vettura.TPE con elevato contenuto di materiale riciclato, idoneo per uso automotive interno vettura.read more
07. Apr 2022I dati rilevanti dei materiali, il comportamento allo stampaggio, la qualità superficiale e l'adesione del TPE ai polimeri.KRAIBURG TPE espande le capacità del centro tecnologico di Waldkraiburg per testare e convalidare nuovi compound.read more
10. Mar 2022Versatilità e sostenibilità: Universal PCR TPEUniversal PCR TPE, il talento eclettico per il settore delle materie plasticheread more
15. Feb 2022Join our Journey: Thermally Conductive TPEKRAIBURG TPE propone un'alleanza strategica per applicazioni industriali e applicazioni OEMread more
10. Feb 2022Passaggio di testimone alla dirigenza di KRAIBURG TPEFranz Hinterecker consegna il ruolo di CEO a Oliver Zintnerread more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2020, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 650 employees worldwide, generated sales of €184 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2020: € 184 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.