GETTING TO GRIPS WITH EVERYTHING
You can rely on specially developed TPEs by KRAIBURG TPE for your industrial applications. Our compounds provide added value while meeting international standards for fire classification, UV resistance, contact with drinking water, etc.
TPEs are as multifaceted as the industry itself. This is appreciated by many industries such as the electronics, building and sanitary sectors. Functional integration and design are already being successfully implemented in multi-component parts. You can also have every confidence in us when it comes to compliance with flame protection and drinking water regulations. Read more about the options available to you through the use of TPEs.
GETTING the job done everywhere
Electric & Electronic
- Renewable energies
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Measuring devices
- Garden equipment
Tools & devices
DRINKING WATER & SANITARY
- Sprinkler systems (garden, agriculture)
Building & Construction
- Window and door seals
- Joint tapes
- Air conditioning and heating installation
- Cleaning devices
- Coffee machines
- Vacuum cleaners
SAFETY: A HOT TOPIC
Flame Retardant TPEs. KRAIBURG TPE’s UL-listed compounds are your material solution for fire protection.
- Halogen-free alternative to conventional flame-retardant elastomers and TPEs
- Meet flame-retardant requirements for railroad applications R22/23 HL3 (DIN EN 45545-2)
- UL94 V0 listed, Yellow Card (1.5 mm)
- Very high ignition temperature (GWIT 960 °C, 2 mm)
- Compounds from 40 to 90 Shore A
- Custom-colored compounds
- Processing by injection molding and extrusion
- Excellent adhesion to polyolefins (PP, PE)
TESTED AND APPROVED
TPE in contact with drinking water. These TPEs have performed well in applications involving direct contact with drinking water such as tubes and fittings.
- Approvals in accordance with W270, KTW, WRAS, ACS
- Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- Low kinking tendency
- Excellent adhesion to PP/PE
- Colored compounds with relevant approvals
- Smooth surfaces resistant to dirt and scaling
- Injection molding or extruding possible
Do you want to know more about our TPEs for the industry sector?
Then let us help you to choose the right TPE material.