TPEs featuring long-term oil resistance and thermal stability up to 150 °C for engine and transmission applications.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Well established in different engine and gearbox applications in permanent contact with oil and heat.
FOR UNDER THE HOOD APPLICATIONS
- Long-term thermal stability up to 150 °C
- High permanent working temperature
- Long-term chemical resistance to engine oils and greases
ALTERNATIVE TO ELASTOMERS, PROVIDING OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES
- Cycle time reduction compared to elastomers (no vulcanization required)
- Multi-component injection molding with mechanical anchoring
- Reduced part weight (lower density)
- No post-treatment (tempering or deburring)
Talk to an Expert!
We are happy to hear from you.
DISCOVER MORE about oil resistant TPV.
Find the the right TPE solution for your application.