We take our responsibility for the environment and society seriously: sustainability is the principle we live by
In KRAIBURG TPE, you’re choosing a partner that recognizes its responsibility toward society and the environment. Our policy of "avoiding accidents, conserving resources, and reducing environmentally harmful waste and emissions" encourages us to do our best every day to take responsibility for the sake of today's and tomorrow's generations.
WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REDUCE SPECIFIC WATER CONSUMPTION BY SOME 20% OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
our corporate carbon footprint has decreased by 19% over the last five years.
Instead of disposing TPEs, we recycle almost all of our products.
Sure indications of quality and safety
- Worldwide certification following ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards
- EH&S management, reporting & auditing
- Systematic energy management
- Ongoing environmental protection and occupational safety and health program
- Raw materials suppliers and vendors get chosen based on product quality and their environmental impact
- Almost 100% recyclable
- No use of PVC and latex
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Each individual task has top priority for us. We encourage a sense of responsibility among our employees for their own health and well-being by running special contests and health campaigns. We meet the challenges we face through teamwork based on mutual trust.
Want to Know More About KRAIBURG TPE?
Get in touch with us.