Thermoplastic elastomers by KRAIBURG TPE meet the highest quality standards, also in the toys sector. Whether colorful, highly transparent, tear-resistant or particularly soft: our portfolio makes every product wish come true.
We also pay a lot of attention to the needs of children. Material safety and purity is one of the most important quality features of KRAIBURG TPE. Starting from baby toys and equipment to more traditional figures. In addition, we also offer toy solutions for four-legged companions such as dogs and cats: In our advanced TPE portfolio, manufacturers of every application area will find the right solution, enabling them to keep pace with change in new worlds of play and learning.
Product quality and purity play a special role in all everyday applications. KRAIBURG TPE takes international and local standards and guidelines into account when developing its TPE compounds. These include the toy standard DIN EN 71, EU 10/2011 and the US FDA - Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21.
advantages at a glance
Tested and approved
- Established market requirements are considered:
- EN 71 Toy Safety Standards
- Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- FDA-Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21
- REACH und ROHS
- Free of latex, PVC, phthalates or heavy metal
- Soft-touch surfaces
- Very good organoleptic properties and low migration levels
- Outstanding mechanical properties such as optimized tear resistance and tensile strength
- Hardness range from 10 Shore A to 55 Shore D
Safe and Sustainable Treat
Durable dog toys require the perfect balance between hardness and flexibility, coupled with excellent adhesion to nylon and colorability.
Run Photon run … with compounds from KRAIBURG TPE
Teaching robot “feels” and “looks” with transparent TPE complying with the DIN EN 71-3 standard for toy safety.
Freedom of Design:
- Translucent and transparent solutions - also for adhesion compounds
- In-house coloring with many possibilities
- Economical processing in single-component and multi-component injection molding as well as co-extrusion
- Adhesion to a wide range of thermoplastics such as PP, PE, ABS, PC, PC/ABS, etc.
TOYS: SUSTAINABILITY AT KRAIBURG TPE
For the generations to come: Sustainability
Children are our future - as a company, we are aware of our responsibility and therefore work intensively on sustainable material solutions as well as on improving our own resource efficiency.