THERMOLAST® K is our multifunctional TPE solution for multiple applications
THERMOLAST® K is our multifunctional TPE solution that provides specialized series for multiple applications in the automotive, consumer and industrial markets. You can choose from our product portfolio or individual customer-specific solutions.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Well established in the automotive, industry, and consumer markets with various approvals:
- Approvals based on Kalahari/Florida tests
- Approvals according to RAL GZ 716/1 and CSTB QB36 standards for window seals
- Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011 for food contact and drinking water applications
- In developing TPEs for applications with food contact, the relevant FDA - Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21, and standard EN 71/3 regulations are taken into account
Processing by multi-component injection molding
With a wide range of thermoplastic materials such as PP, ABS, PC, PC/ABS, PBT, PETG, ASA, SAN, PMMA, PET, PA6/6.6/12, POM, PS, HIPS, etc.
Excellent mechanical properties
- Elasticity at low temperatures down to –40 °C
- Hardness range from supersoft (< 10 shore A) up to 66 shore D
- High thermal stability
- Excellent UV, ozone, and weather resistance
- Optimized for extrusion processes, also suitable for film extrusion
- No latex, PVC, phthalates or heavy metals added
- Translucent as well as transparent grades even for adhesion compounds
- Various coloring options available in-house
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Are you looking for a sustainable TPE solution? Talk to us first!
Our experts are happy to answer any questions you have, as well as offer the right solution for your application.
Head of Sales Industry EMEA
Head of Sales Consumer EMEA
Head of Sales Automotive EMEA
DISCOVER MORE IN PRODUCTS
Find more products and discover our sustainable TPE solutions