THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER HYBRIDS
Discover powerful synergies of two worlds
advantages at a glance
TEHs are the alternative to common rubber solutions with the advantage of efficient thermoplastic processability.
- Technology platform for advanced TPE materials based on various elastomers/thermoplastic combinations
- Application-engineered materials solutions
- Options for two-component injection molding (PA, PBT, PP)
- No post-processing required
Advanced performance level for TPEs
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Heat stability up to 150°C working temperature (depending on chemical base)
- Chemical resistance against oil, grease, lubricants and fuels (depending on chemical base)
- Shore A range
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Do you want to know more about our TPE?
Let us help in making the right choice of material for your application.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation