TPEs featuring a velvety and silky surface and resistance against sebum oils, specially developed for consumer electronics applications.
advantages at a glance
Well established in consumer electronics applications such as mobile phones, computer mice, and controllers.
Processing by multi-component injection molding
- Excellent adhesion to engineering thermoplastics such as ABS and PC
Excellent thermal stability
- Low-temperature elasticity down to –40 °C
- High thermal stability up to 100 °C
Excellent mechanical properties
- 60 to 80 Shore A
- Resistance to sebum, sun cream, olive oil, and cleaning agents
- Excellent UV, ozone, and weather resistance
- No use of latex, PVC or phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- Various coloring options available in-house
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Do you want to know more about our TPE?
Let us help in making the right choice of material for your application.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation