IMPRESSIVE MATERIALS WITH OUTSTANDING BENEFITS
In addition to their excellent weather resistance and UV resistance, our TPEs specially developed for automotive exterior applications also feature extremely good, cost-effective processing. Our TPEs enable you to create visually attractive and high-quality surfaces for your applications.
getting the job done everywhere
- Window encapsulations
- Windshield cowl covers
- Water deflectors
- Covers for A/B/C pillars
- Window sealing systems (corner moldings and end caps)
- Roof rails base pads
- Multi-component door sealings
- Antenna gaskets
TESTED AND APPROVED
Properties of these special TPEs are:
- Weather and UV resistance
- Efficient processing in multi-component injection molding, excellent adhesion to PP, ASA, PC, PC/ABS, PMMA, etc.
- Adhesion to EPDM and TPV
- High surface quality
- Low internal mold pressure can be achieved with long flow paths
OEM approvals include:
- TL 52622, VW 50123 (VW)
- GMW 16233, GMW 15702 (GM)
- WSS-M2D505, WSS-M2D517 (Ford)
- DBL 5562, DBL 5422 (Daimler)
- GS 93042 (BMW)
- MS-DC-242 (FCA)
Discover more in Automotive
What’s the specific challenge you are facing?
Contact one of our automotive exterior experts and let us help you meet your requirements.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation