Meet the needs of food packaging
In-depth investigations of the migration behavior of TPE with different raw material compositions have enabled us to develop application-specific compounds for food packaging. These new TPE developments expand the application and design possibilities for compound flexibility to a maximum. Risk minimization and time saving by exact calculation of the migration behavior give optimization potential.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Large processing window to realize filigree sealing geometries
- Compounds of the CM1 and CM2 series are meeting the following requirements
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011
- US FDA CFR 21
- China GB4806-2016
- Multi-component injection molding with polypropylene and polyethylene
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- High quality surfaces
- Adhesion to PP
- No latex, PVC, phthalates or heavy metals added
- Diverse coloring options possible
- Comprehensive service with regard to regulatory issues
- Established and commercialized in various packaging solutions, such as dosing valves and gaskets
WEB-SEMINAR: REGULATION (EU) 10/2011 - GUIDELINE TO MIGRATION TESTING OF TPS MATERIALS
Market Manager Consumer | EMEA
Phone: +49 8638 9810-511
GUIDELINE FOR MIGRATION TESTING OF TPS
Download Food Packaging Fact Sheets
Featured ProductFC/CM1 SERIES | THERMOLAST® K
The FC/CM1 series is your material solution for fatty food contact applications. It has a low migration
potential. The compounds are available in translucent and can be colored.
Featured ProductFC/CM2 SERIES | THERMOLAST® K
The FC/CM2 series is your material solution for fatty food contact applications. It has an extremely low migration potential. The compounds are available in translucent and can be colored.
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Interested in learning more about our Controlled Migration TPE?
Contact us to speak with one of our food packaging specialists so that we can work together to find the right solution for your requirements.