Meet the needs of the cosmetic market
NEW: High Resistance TPE for Cosmetics - BASED ON COPEC®
Specially developed TPEs for waterproof cosmetic products with resistance to commercially available substances, isododecane in particular.
In addition to the properties already listed for the existing portfolio, the new High Resistance TPE for Cosmetics are characterized as follows:
- Resistance to isododecane and sebum
- Optimized mechanical properties
- Abrasion resistance
- Hardness from 65 to 85 Shore A
- Demolding / Processing
- Adhesion to TPC, PETG and COPEC®
- Materials are compliant to
- California Proposition 65
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011
- US FDA CFR 21 (raw material conformity)
- Mercosur N°39/19
- ISO 10992-23 (Skin irritation)
- EN 71-3
- Free from animal ingredients
- In-process recycling possible
- Cosmetic packaging
- Lip gloss applicators
- Mascara brushes
- Cosmetic wipers
- Pipette caps
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE - BASED ON THERMOLAST® K
Well established in numerous cosmetic packaging applications
- Resistance to cosmetic chemicals
- Silky and velvety soft-touch surface feeling
- Established market requirements such as Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and FDA – Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), California Proposition 65 and Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 have been taken into account
- Processing by multi-component injection molding with a wide range of thermoplastic materials such as PP, PE, PA, PBT, PC, PETG, SAN and ABS
- Adhesion to most common polar and non-polar thermoplastics
- REACH and ROHS conformity
- No use of latex, PVC and phthalates
- No use of heavy metals
- Various coloring options available in-house
- High level of service regarding regulatory topics
- Well established in numerous cosmetic packaging applications
- Bio-based compounds are currently being developed: Customized solutions for various application fields. Please ask your personal TPE-specialist at KRAIBURG TPE.
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Interested in learning more about our Cosmetic TPE compounds?
CContact us to speak with one of our cosmetic packaging specialists so that we can work together to find the right solution for your requirements.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation