TPEs for the medical and pharmaceutical industries with medical approvals such as ISO 10993-4, -5, -10, -11 and USP class VI.
Advantages at a glance
Well established in various pharmaceutical and medical applications.
Optimum safety ensured by the medical service package
- Guarantee of optimum raw material purity
- Long-term raw material availability guaranteed
- TPEs fall below the usual market limits for heavy metals and phthalates and are free of latex and PVC
Outstanding mechanical properties
- 10 Shore A to 55 Shore D
- Excellent resealing properties
- Optimum sealing
Surgical Instrument with Greater Comfort
LED SpA specifies THERMOLAST® M for lightweight, ergonomic and reusable SURGEON Pencil S
Reliable seals with THERMOLAST® M
Aptar Pharma relies on medical grade TPE for eye drop packaging
Cost-effective molding process and short cycle time for injection and two-component injection molding and extrusion techniques
- No finishing (deburring) required for components
Can be sterilized using customary methods – EtO gas, superheated steam, γ-gamma ray treatment , β-ray (electron beam) treatment
- Translucent and transparent compounds
- Various medical coloring options available in-house
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Contact one of our medical specialists to find out how our know-how can become your advantage.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation