Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
25. Jul 2022Enhanced comfort, and durability with TPE menstrual cupsKRAIBURG TPE, a global TPE manufacturer of a diverse range of thermoplastic elastomer products and custom solutions for a variety of industries, offers the medical-grade THERMOLAST® M range of TPE compounds for menstrual cup applications.read more
18. Jul 2022Bringing a varied selection of TPE sustainability solutions to K 2022The competence leader KRAIBURG TPE will present itself with a broad portfolio covering every aspect of sustainability at the upcoming K 2022 trade fair held from October 19 to 26 in Düsseldorf.read more
15. Jul 2022A wonderland of safe sensory toys with TPEKRAIBURG TPE’s FC/S and FC/AD/PP are ideal materials for safe sensory toys for babies and toddlersread more
08. Jul 2022Webinar: Connecting 3nnovation in End-to-end 3D PrintingAdditive manufacturing or 3D printing has been used for printing prototypes and complex structures in low volumes. The additive manufacturing market is growing and likely to be widely adopted by diverse industries. Automotive, medical and healthcare industries are the key markets driven in ASEAN.read more
04. Jul 2022KRAIBURG TPE at Medical Manufacturing Asia and Medical Fair Asia 2022KRAIBURG TPE exhibiting cutting-edge medical and healthcare TPE at the Medical Manufacturing Asia and Medical Fair Asia 2022read more
16. Jun 20227 good reasons to choose KRAIBURG TPE’s material for orthopedic equipmentKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) and custom TPE solutions for a variety of industries, offers the THERMOLAST® H HC/AP series of compounds that can be used in designs of orthopedic equipment.read more
15. Jun 2022Long-term safety and reliable stability: High Resistance TPE for cosmeticsIn the packaging sector, isododecane and similar substances are a challenge for thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs). If a material has not been specifically developed for use in the field of cosmetics, there is a risk that modifications such as swelling or degradation of the material may occur. This particularly affects products that are based on water-resistant formulations. With High Resistance TPE for Cosmetics, KRAIBURG TPE is introducing a product development that reliably meets standard requirements over the long term.read more
12. Jun 2022TPEs for thrilling deep-sea fishingKRAIBURG TPE, a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) and custom TPE solutions for a variety of industries, offers the GP/AP and FC/S TPE series of compounds to fulfil the design and performance specifications for deep sea fishing gear.read more
08. Jun 2022KRAIBURG TPE Americas Partners with MSA Group in Colombia, South AmericaKRAIBURG TPE Americas Officially Launches Distribution Partnership with MSA Group Headquartered in Bogota, Colombiaread more
05. Jun 2022Aesthetic appeal of TPEs for consumer food packagingWith the food industry driving the packaging sector, consumer food packaging is turning to plastic materials to maintain food safety and ensure the quality of food throughout the supply chain.read more
30. May 2022TPE shows winning colors in medical applicationsTHERMOLAST® M and THERMOLAST® H TPEs for safe coloring solutionsread more
22. May 2022TPE, a "perfect tee" material for golf equipmentGolfing provides both pleasure and rewarding health benefits for people who are sedentary or do not enjoy high-intensity activities. According to studies, golf is an example of a quality exercise that can favor people of all ages by promoting endurance, improving coordination, and ensuring cardiovascular health, among other benefits.read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a global manufacturer of custom thermoplastic elastomers. KRAIBURG TPE was founded in 2001 as an independent business unit of the KRAIBURG Group and is now the industry's competence leader in the field of TPE compounds.
The company's goal is to provide safe, reliable and sustainable products for customer applications. With more than 680 employees worldwide and production sites in Germany, the USA and Malaysia, the company offers a large product portfolio for applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer goods industries, as well as for the strictly regulated medical sector.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX® and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and offer manufacturers numerous advantages not only in processing but also in product design. KRAIBURG TPE is characterized by its innovative strength, global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is ISO 50001 certified at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all its sites worldwide.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.