Are you a media representative looking for information about KRAIBURG TPE? Here you will find news, press photos and much more.
19. Aug 2019Weatherproof TPE materialExcellent weatherproof TPE material for automotive exterior applicationread more
13. Aug 2019Focus on consumer applicationsKRAIBURG TPE to expand activities in the consumer sectorread more
06. Aug 2019Cosmetics and skin care packagingKRAIBURG TPE compounds cater to cosmetics and skin care packagingread more
29. Jul 2019KRAIBURG TPE at T-PLAS 2019The latest TPEs for automotive and consumer applications.read more
17. Jul 2019THERMOLAST® A makes assembling roof rail covers easier by integrating the seal using multi-component injection moldingInnovation with adhesion compound from KRAIBURG TPEread more
03. Jul 2019K-2019: New TPE compounds for consumer and automotive applicationsCompetence in thermoplastic elastomers and custom-engineered hybridsread more
27. May 2019Flame-retardant Thermoplastic Elastomers for railway applicationsKRAIBURG TPE meets railway standardsread more
25. Apr 2019Safe and Sustainable TreatTHERMOLAST® K from KRAIBURG TPE for aesthetic and overmolded dog toyread more
15. Apr 2019China’s GB standardsKRAIBURG TPE adheres to China’s GB standards requirementsread more
11. Apr 2019Baby products made saferKRAIBURG TPE introduces its latest THERMOLAST®K TPE series for baby applications.read more
08. Apr 2019Thermoplastic elastomers for vehicle interiorsEmissions and odors under controlread more
21. Mar 2019CHINAPLAS 2019KRAIBURG TPE to unveil automotive & consumer TPE innovations at CHINAPLAS 2019read more
KRAIBURG TPE Quick Facts
KRAIBURG TPE (www.kraiburg-tpe.com) is a globally operating manufacturer of Thermoplastic Elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as a subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the U.S., and Malaysia, the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and strictly regulated medical sectors.
The established THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E® product lines are processed by injection molding or extrusion and provide numerous advantages in processing and product design for manufacturers. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service.
The company is certified to ISO 50001 at its headquarters in Germany and holds ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications at all global sites. In 2018, KRAIBURG TPE, with over 640 employees worldwide, generated sales of €189 million.
HQ & Production Site: Waldkraiburg / Germany
Regional HQ & Production site: Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia, Atlanta / USA
Products: Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds
Brands: THERMOLAST®, COPEC®, HIPEX®, and For Tec E®
Markets: Europe, America, Asia Pacific
Revenue in 2018: € 189 million
Our Communication team is happy to assist you.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our press spokesperson.